There are some things that just never seem to fit into our budget, and so your Bishop’s Committee has decided to start a Wish List. These are items that the church could use or would like to have, items that you can help provide through special donations and offerings.
Here is how it works:
If you have an idea for something to go on the wish list: If you want to add to the wish list, please talk to Father Joseph or the Senior Warden. We will bring your suggestion to the Bishop’s Committee for final approval, and let you know.
If you see an item on the wish list that you would like to purchase, or contribute towards the purchase of: Please tell Father Joseph, the Senior Warden, or the Treasurer which item it is. We will help you figure out the best way to directly contribute, or contribute toward, this Wish List item. We will make sure that you receive a donation receipt for your records. If you want to remain anonymous, we can make sure that happens, too.
Wish List as of September 2019: (in no particular order of priority):
- Flooring in the sanctuary – type to be determined
- Flexible seating in the sanctuary
- Finish the family bathroom
- Center seating in the Rotunda for viewing art (chairs? Round couch?)
- Carpeting for the office area
- Fenced garbage enclosure
- Repair of the Rose window in Parish Hall- estimated at over $5000