St. Hilda St. Patrick is a neighborhood church and our church community includes many who live and work near here. We understand ourselves to be the hands, feet, heart and compassion of Jesus Christ for the world, and we are a place where everybody is somebody. Living our faith in our neighborhoods and the world around us is an important part of our faith.
As an Episcopal church, we are part of the Diocese of Olympia and the larger Episcopal Church USA, which is tied to the Church of England. Our worship is based on the Book of Common Prayer and we are a liturgical church, meaning our prayers and worship take a regular pattern from week to week. We are mightily inspired by the Holy Spirit and rejoice in God’s Love for all people and creation. We welcome all who want to learn about the faith of God, grow in their spirituality, and feed their soul with the teaching of Jesus Christ.
- Christmas Eve
- Family: 5 pm
- Carols: 9:30 pm
- Traditional Service: 10 pm
- Christmas Day
- One service at 9:30 am
Sunday Service–9:30 am
- Contemporary language with music
- Children are welcome throughout the service (noise and all). A rocker and soft space are available for those needing extra attention
- Coffee and fellowship hour following service
Monday Service–8:15 am Morning Prayer
- 8:15 am Morning Prayer
- 12 pm–Spoken Eucharist service with scripture conversation